Monday, July 6, 2009

December '08

Things we did in December:



1. Rented a bitchin' Mustang in LA when I went to look for a place to get married. I wish everyone could have seen how Susan had to contort her body to fit in the back seat. The car made my Mom claustrophobic...what a sweet ride.



2. Ryan channeled James Dean at my little brother's Christmas concert.



3. We loved the Dr. McGillicuddy's mentholmint schnapps at the Hansen's fabulous Christmas party.



4. Grandpa Billy got the Christmas eve party rolling with the traditional tin-foil hat.



5. Ryan and I wanted to get a kick-ass TV, so we applied for a Costco credit card. I told him it might not make it before Christmas and intercepted the card in the mail. Bought the TV during my lunch break and Niki and Adam wrapped it that night. He was so surprised...the TV is SO awesome.



6. Forgot to buy caps for the gun.



7. Insert something witty here.



8. The tree looked great even though it was dead within the 1st week.



9. Ryan did such a good job hanging the lights. I was sad to see them go.

2 comments:

Annejelynn said...

For your christmas trees of the future, mix in 2 qts of water, 1 t. bleach, 3 T vinegar and 1.5 T sugar... the bleach acts as an antifungal, the sugar as food and the vinegar allows the tree to actually bsorb the sugar. Our last xmas tree had soft needles for over 3 weeks! We've used this mixture the last 3 years and it's grrreat!

cinnndy said...

I LOVE THIS PICTURE