Monday, November 2, 2009

July '09

Ah, July. I wish you were here again. We had so much fun...

We went to a bunch of Bees games. When there are fireworks after the game we get to lay on the field. Baseball grass is the best grass ever.





We are lovers of fireworks.







My Bees personal ticket agent was kind enough to comp me a suite. The following are some highlights of the evening: Free suite (obviously), 70's concession prices night, Bumble Bee made a personal appearance and stayed for a dance and we were on the jumbo screen TWICE! Probably one of the best days this summer.





The fabulous Cindy Brown turned the big 5-0, so Ryan and I flew out to Huntington for her surprise party. I wish I had a picture of her face when she saw Ryan...tears of joy.



Betor was kind enough to let us crash at his place so Cindy wouldn't find out we were in town. He took us to watch the Catalina Ski Race in Long Beach Harbor. I still can't believe that these guys water ski all the way from Long Beach to Catalina and back in under an hour.



The whole time we were there I was on a serious steroid regimen to correct the loss of hearing in my left ear. The doctor said I would either feel euphoric or aggressive...thankfully I was somewhere in the middle.

1 comment:

ross said...

Emily , Ross from Cali here,I just love your pics & witty comments that you add,keep up the GREAT work,and Pistol is not realy that hard to pronounce it about a million times,luv to both of you,Ross